Work With Us
Join us on our journey delivering exceptional education at the heart of the community
If you have the drive and commitment to help us raise the bar for every student, close the education gap between disadvantaged students and their more privileged counterparts and want to help positively transform the community we work within, then take a look at our latest vacancies.
Why work for Oasis Academy Brightstowe
Finding a new job is much like finding a new partner in life, both parties need to be sure their interests, values and personalities align. At Oasis Academy Brightstowe we are always looking to take on talented and impassioned individuals who align with our vision of building students with the cofnidence and range of skills to stand as equals in any cirlce and for any opportunity. We also want the same for our staff; it is important for us that each of our staff members feels valued, nurtured and equal, with the confidence to speak up and feel heard.
We are a 'Good' school and pride ourselves on the work we do to motivate both staff and students alike. Through building strong relationships, between staff and students and across the Oasis family, our aim is always to enable people to flourish and grow their skills. Whether you are a Senior Leader, a Teacher or Support staff we care about your career and want to help you feel valued and supported in your job.
Here are some of the many reasons why you should consider working for Oasis Academy Brightstowe:
- We offer a strong Continuous Professional Development programme - if we see potential in your future, we want to help you grow with the Academy and develop yourself in the direction you aspire to go
- We are supportive of our staff and want you to feel like you are coming to work with family
- There are chances to learn from and network across the Oasis trust
- We are a 'Good' school with a promising future ahead of us - year-on-year we are seeing admissions rise and our latest year 7 cohort was filled to capacity
- There are significant opportunities for career growth with us, as the school grows we want our staff to suceed and stay within our family here
- Support staff are offered a generous annual leave allowance and a competitive pension, with defined benefits and life cover
- We are in a prime location, with views of green spaces and the Severn estuary, yet we are only 15 minutes from the centre of Bristol
If you think you are the right fit for us or like what you hear please visit our current vacancies located on the right of this page to see where your career could take you next.
Students’ attitudes to learning are overwhelmingly positive. They take a pride in their work and behave well both in lessons and during social times.
Would you or someone you know be interested in working or volunteering at Oasis Academy Brightstowe? If so, we would love to hear from you!
There are plenty of opportunities to get involved, whether you are a parent/carer, a volunteer, a local business or community organisation. If you cannot find what you are looking for in these pages, please contact us on 01173 167 331 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If we do not have an appropriate vacancy at the moment but you would like to be considered for future roles, please send us your CV which we will keep on file.