Continuous Professional Development
Our young people are on a journey of personal development and education, but it is important to us that our staff also continue to learn and grow in their careers. Continuous professional development opportunities are put in place throughout the Oasis family, via internal and external training, for staff in all disciplines and roles. We care about our employees benefiting from learning that enhances their skills and abilities, and helps them reach their personal career goals.
We have placed Research & Best Practice at the heart of our approaches to maximise your personal development. This is achieved through intentional induction, career pathways and succession planning so that we continue to thrive as an organisation and are an employer of choice steeped in the Oasis story of community transformation.
Leadership and Career Development Opportunities
We want to create leadership and development opportunities that shape the potential of everyone of our staff, educational and support.
- Accredited and bespoke training programmes run in partnership with external providers, including specialist qualifications such as the NPQLBC, NPQLL, NPQLT and NPQLTD. We also offer NPQSL, NPQEYL, NPQH, and NPQEL for those looking to progress in leadership roles
- Developed training and workshop days throughout the year, run by specialists in their field within the family
- An online induction and training platform with access to a range of web-based and face-to-face training for all employees
- A comprehensive professional development programme in each of our academies that meets your individual needs
- An annual calendar of all-staff regional CPD conferences
- Career progression opportunities through from NQT, to middle management, to Principal, Executive Principal and Regional Director roles. We also offer opportunities to work across departments and directorates for non-teaching staff to enrich experiences and strengthen skillsets
- The opportunity to work collaboratively to share best practice and expertise with colleagues in Regional Improvement Networks and national steering groups
- A data-rich organisation, developing use of data at all levels to enhance individual teacher knowledge and drive whole school improvements
- Performance management which focuses on developing your skills and rewarding success