We are working hard to make sure that students who need to work remotely from home are not disadvantaged. Please see our guides to accessing online learning below.
- To view and download our 'How to work from home' document for students, complete with login instructions, click HERE.
- To view our Satchel One (previously Show my Homework) guide click HERE
- To view our OasisZone guide click HERE
- To view our GCSE Pod guide click HERE
iPads for students - Oasis Horizons
To help with studing remotely, Oasis Horizons will provide every student and teaching staff member with an iPad for use inside and outside of school, while they are a member of the Oasis Academy Brightstowe family. They will bring their iPad in every day to school, just like any other piece of equipment, and be able to use them at home for homework and other activities.
We prepare students to use their iPads safely and stay safe in the community and online. We also ask parents/caresrs to e-sign an agreement (see documents below). For further details, including advice on setting up your iPad, please see our Oasis Horizons page.
- Please click here for Oasis Horizons letter
- Please click here for Oasis Horizons Home Use Agreement
- Please click here for Oasis Horizons Device Policy
- Please click here for Oasis Horizons Staying safe with your iPad
- Please click here for Oasis Horizons 'Discover our safe school Partnership App'
- Please click here for Oasis Horizons E-Safety