We’d be delighted to welcome you to our Open Evening.
Come and see our school in action and begin your journey with #teambrightstowe.
Why you should visit us:
- We are Ofsted rated 'Good' in Behaviour and Safety of Pupils.
- Any questions you may have can get answered directly by our staff.
- Your child can start to build a relationship with our academy and picture their future here with us.
- We believe that any child can learn anything, if they are taught well, work hard and feel loved.
- We want to welcome you into our family and are delighted to meet you.
This is a great chance for you to find out what Oasis Academy Brightstowe can offer your family, meet our students and staff and ask any questions you might have.
Come on by, we can't wait to meet you all.
Leaders create excellent relationships between students, invest in the education of their most vulnerable groups, and take a, strong stand against any form of discrimination.
Students say that they feel very safe in the academy and know where to turn for support. - Ofsted