All Academy uniform can be purchased directly from our uniform supplier, SWI Schoolwear.
If the SWI website shows that a uniform item is out of stock, you can call the SWI helpline on 0845 519 0099. New stock is often available the next day and will be allocated to you following your phone call.
Click here for an order form and size guide.
If you need help or support in purchasing uniform online please ring the Academy Reception 0117 316 7330.
At Oasis Academy Brightstowe, we have high standards and expect all students to wear their uniform correctly and look smart.
All students are required to wear an Academy tie at all times. Students must have their top button fastened and appropriately sized shirts must be purchased with this rule in mind.
Parents are asked not to buy fashion items such as blouses or flared trousers.
Should students arrive in the incorrect uniform they will be sent home
- Black blazer with Academy badge
- Black trousers or skirt (no tight fitting skirts or trousers e.g. Miss Sixty. Skirts must be knee length)
- Academy tie
- White shirt (short or long sleeved)
- Black, flat-heeled shoes (no trainers, plimsolls or boots of any type. For example, Vans or Ugg boots)
- White, Academy polo shirt
- Academy rugby shirt
- Black, Academy sports shorts
- Academy sports socks
- Training shoes (during terms 3 and 4, shin pads and football boots are required)
The only permitted items of jewellery are:
- One pair of stud earrings (no hoops, drops or spikes)
- One wristwatch
- One bracelet
- One ring
Please note: pierced eye brow, lip, cheek, tongue or navel jewellery, as well as nose rings/studs are not permitted on the grounds of Health and Safety.
Make-up should be natural, discreet and minimal.