All Academy uniform can be purchased directly from our uniform supplier, SWI Schoolwear.
At Oasis Academy Brightstowe, we have high standards and expect all students to wear their uniform correctly and look smart.
All students are required to wear an academy tie at all times. Students must have their top button fastened and appropriately sized shirts must be purchased with this rule in mind.
Parents are asked not to buy fashion items such as blouses or flared trousers. Should students arrive in the incorrect uniform they will be sent home.
- Black blazer with Academy badge
- Black trousers or skirt (no tight fitting skirts or trousers e.g. Miss Sixty. Skirts must be knee length)
- Academy tie
- White shirt (short or long sleeved)
- Black, flat-heeled shoes (no trainers, plimsolls or boots of any type. For example, Vans or Ugg boots)
- White, Academy polo shirt
- Academy rugby shirt
- Black, Academy sports shorts
- Academy sports socks
- Training shoes (during terms 3 and 4, shin pads and football boots are required)
The only permitted items of jewellery are:
- One pair of stud earrings (no hoops, drops or spikes)
- One wristwatch
- One bracelet
- One ring
Please note: pierced eye brow, lip, cheek, tongue or navel jewellery, as well as nose rings/studs are not permitted on the grounds of Health and Safety.
Make-up should be natural, discreet and minimal and no acrylic nails will be accepted that are longer than 2 mm.
What happens if my child does not wear the correct uniform?
Students who do not wear uniform to the correct standards will be given one days grace, we understand there may be circumstances outside of the academy life that has an affect on this. We do however believe that the way we present ourselves plays a huge part in our success as an academy; it makes us professional in our appearance and our attitude. For that reason we set high expectations on the standard of student presentation. If uniform is not corrected the following day, with no explanation from parents, students will be place din the RTL until their uniform is sorted. For more information please see our informational posters.