Safeguarding - Parents Links
We take safeguarding seriously and want to be able to provide support not just for our young people but for their families too.
You are always more than welcome to come into the academy to discuss any concerns or worries you may have. We are also happy to provide links to support agencies or charities who can offer free and impartial advice confidentially on a range of issues. Please explore some of our recommended organisations below.
- Internet Safety - Think U know
- Internet - Dos and Don'ts...
- Social Media Guide for Parent
- Mental Health Advice & Support - Childline call free 0800 11 11
- Mental Health Advice & Support - Young Minds & CAMHS
- Mental Health Advice & Support - Mind
- Help for Carers - NHS
- Domestic Violence....
- Domestic Violence - Refuge
- Homelessness - Shelter
- Support for those affected by alcohol - Drinkaware
- FGM - NSPCC
- Forced Marriage
- Forced Marriage - The Freedom Charity
- Pregnancy - Brook
- Family Lives
- Anti-Radicalisation & Extremism
- Anti-trafficking - STOPTHE TRAFFIK