Oasis Academy Brightstowe adheres to Policies set by Oasis Community Learning. To request a paper version of a policy/policies, please send your request to email@example.com or contact reception 0117 316 7330 and this will be provided free of charge.
Policies regularly utilised or required within our Academy are:
- Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Culture for Learning Policy
- E-Safety Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Health & Safety Directive 5 (2018)
- Health & Safety Policy
- Major & Critical Incident with Business with Business Continuity Policy
- OCL Safeguarding Policy
- Oasis Safeguarding Statement of Intent
- Parental Complaints Policy
- SEND Policy
- SEND information report
More information about Safeguarding at OAB can be found, here. Oasis Academy Brightstowe adheres to statutory guidance for schools and colleges in the September 2016 Keeping Children Safe in Education document produced by the DfE.
If you wish to raise a complaint please fill out the form at the back of our Parental Complaints Policy and forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand in to reception for the attention of Miss S Abel, Complaints Co-ordinator.