Oasis Academy Brightstowe adheres to Policies set by Oasis Community Learning. To request a paper version of a policy/policies, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact reception 0117 316 7330 and this will be provided free of charge.
Policies regularly utilised or required within our Academy are:
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- E-Safety Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Health & Safety Directive 5 (2018)
- Health & Safety Policy
- Major & Critical Incident with Business with Business Continuity Policy
- OCL Complaints Policy
- OCL Safeguarding Policy
- Oasis Safeguarding Statement of Intent
- SEND Policy
- SEND information report
- Student Equality & Inclusion Policy
More information about Safeguarding at OAB can be found, here. Oasis Academy Brightstowe adheres to statutory guidance for schools and colleges in the September 2016 Keeping Children Safe in Education document produced by the DfE.
If you wish to raise a complaint please refer to our Parental Complaints Policy listed above for details.